Friday, March 19, 2010

See me on the big screen at the Movies!

Well, here they are, after waiting a month to see how they'd turn out...

For those who haven't heard, I was selected as part of a National campaign by Examiner.com and National CineMedia as part of their "Best Film Critics in America" campaign. I write for Examiner.com not only as the Detroit Wedding Examiner, but the Detroit Movie Examiner.

These spots will run in EVERY movie theatre in our area (except MJR theatres) in front of EVERY movie, EVERY screening, from today March 19th thru August 19th (at least). It will appear as a part of "First Look", which is the 15 minute video that plays BEFORE the previews begin. So if your movie is at 4:15, "First Look" would begin at 4 pm.

So here is the local spot that will run here in Detroit!

I was also selected to be a part of their "National Promo", which is supposed to air in movie theatres across the country, in markets that may not have a Movie Examiner yet, or just in general viewing areas.

So if you haven't already, go to my Detroit Movie Examiner articles and subscribe for free! This will have all of my new posts sent to your email automatically. I write about 2-4 per week, including movie reviews, news, and other info on the movie industry that directly relates to Detroit.

Thank you all for your continuing support, and I'll see you at the movies!!

Tom Santilli

Owner - Complete Video Solutions